Monday, July 7, 2008

the word SELFLOVE is one word no two

i know so many understand that the world S.e.l.f. and love have to be intertwined their is no self without love and no love without self but its really hard to have self love ; i struggle with it everyday i can always find something wrong either i feel fat, or this or that and it does kind of get on my nerves but i know its not just me so many out their dont have selflove and i really want to get to the point were i do have selflove why ? I dont want to and I can't even see myself progressing in the right way if Im so concerned with my outer appearance. I want this summer to be positive, its always so depressing because I feel down about how much weight I have gained or this and that. I dont want to be so negative; I want to have that selflove so even when I dont look or feel as happy as I should; it really wouldn't be a problem.

2 comments:

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

No matter how thin or fat you are, untill you begin to love yourself fully-you will always feel a weight! Your obviously talented, and you are definately enough! I hope you embrace that, and begin to walk in the fullness of life that you deserve.
I dare u 2 love u,
NDQ.

Ms. emmotions said...

there must be something that makes u YOU, something that stands you out from the crowd....appreciate IT and begin to love u for it,