Monday, June 23, 2008

THE FLOBOTS THEIR MUSIC IS VERY DEEP WHAT DO YOU THINK THEIR TRYING TO SAY ??

So it was Sunday after church and I was watching MTV hits with my brother and their was this hitlist of different songs " If you watch MtV hits you will understand what im saying". So they play this video by the FLOBOTS called " handlebars". The song starts off quite funny with " I can ride my bike with no handlebars no handlebars no handlebars" and at first I was like what is this; it looked so stupid to me. But i was wrong, wow their lyrics are deep. They are an alternative rock/rap group from Denver Colorado and their messages are really focused on political and social issues of today. I think everyone should check out their video and tell me what you think their talking about ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AuK2A1ZqoWs

1 comment:

Windies Perspective said...

Did you know your website can help you earn extra cash?

Webmasters Earn Money Here!