Tuesday, June 17, 2008

THEIRS MUSIC OUT THEIR ITS JUST IGNORED

Whatever happened to the days in which a blind man could play the piano, sing and capture an audience. Everything seems so commercialized know a days, I mean anyone could make it in the industry. With all the new fancy machinery we have out know its quite sad that the real talent is ignored. It seems that its only 10% talent and 90% merchandise and business. Know don't get me wrong, I don't think the industry is complete fake or a fad but at the same time it is.
I want to hear artists that are different; who have been unheard of with real talent. I don't want to just judge people on their outer appearance, music wasn't about that before. It was about the talent, no one cared if you weren't the prettiest or if you had a disability. It was music that mattered and I hope that there are still individuals who feel like it matters still today...

Im updating.. so i decided to make a youtube video with this brand new flip video that my mom bought the other day. But I was the only one home and i kept cutting my head off and i just got tired of it because I want to prove my point. Will people get the song that I made up for what it is or just judge me because my head is off ?? Lol i think its quite funny...dont worry next time ill have someone video tape me hopefully ill get a better response:

here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIXzA9DueyE

<33

1 comment:

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Im first!
The other day I was just thinking about how we rarely have Beethovans' (who was deaf) and Ray Charles' anymore! I can see im not the only one thinking the same thing. Great post!
Thanks for stopping by my blog:-)