Thursday, June 19, 2008

WILL I EVER LEARN TO LOVE AGAIN

well i put another video up of a song that i recorded back in highschool when i was in the 9th grade i think 14, wow time flys but i just can't believe how deep the lyrics were sometimes i wonder myself because no one has broken my heart like that but im someone who always loves to listen and be the support system for friends/family. So hearing about other people's sadness and pain has always inspired my songs, Im hoping I dont ever experience heartbreak like I write about I hope things end in a positive way. Maybe thats why I really haven't fallen in love because I fear what other's have gone through I dont want to feel like that ever.. and I know that Im no the only one who feels this way..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mize-Gs0tjg

3 comments:

Ms. emmotions said...

hmmmm , really deep and sounds nice at the same time

Ms. emmotions said...

first !!!

Windies Perspective said...

Hey I like your blog! I invite you to check out mine sometime at: windiesperspective.blogspot.com

Did you know that your website could earn you money?
Webmasters Earn Money Here!